Getting Fit for Fall!

Happy Monday, everyone!


Today my daughter and I decided to get back into shape for Fall!  I don't know about you, but I like to feel GOOD in my jeans and not like I squished into them!  We are part of the Tone It Up Community and they are heading up Fit For Fall!  We are doing a #charitychallenge for Fall and it's awesome because we can use an app called, Charity Miles, that actually tracks your miles and gives money to the charity you choose!  Very cool!  We just started today, so it's not too late to join us!  Just go HERE to find out how to sign up!

Keeping track of our miles with this little chart they gave us!  :)  You can also follow our journey on instagram at @thrivewithchanin , 


Our goals for this challenge is to THRIVE every day!  That means taking our 2 capsules when we wake up, drink our Lifestyle Shake and then putting on our DFT.  We will eat healthy meals, drink LOTS of water, walk 2 miles a day, do the daily workout and feed our minds with positive thoughts through books & videos.  We will also be encouraging each other NOT to give up!


This morning I made my Lifestyle Shake Mix with the Vanilla Mix, Vanilla Almond Milk, some ice cubes and 2 Tbs. of Pistachio Pudding Mix to make a Pistachio Shake!  I LOVE Pistachio Pudding, so it was AWESOME!  For lunch, we had Avocado Toast!  It was AMAZING!  I toasted some wheat bread, smashed up some avocado and spread it on the bread, add some tomatoes, grilled chicken, sea salt and pepper.  Looking forward to having that again!!!




We would love you to join us on this journey or at least follow along!  I will be sharing our progress!  I took before pics....but you don't get to see those yet!  lol

XOXO,
Chanin
www.thrivewithchanin.com


No comments