How Massive Action Benefits Your Business

Massive action requires a few simple things for solid execution -

1) Focus
2) A Plan

If you are ready to take massive action in your business, get these 2 things solid first. 



To do this, you want to first take a look at what your goal is - what is it you want to accomplish. Then, you want to lay out what your plan will look like. What steps need to be included in your massive action campaign?

Finally, you need to block out times in your calendar that you will be focused and committed to taking massive action.

Your focus will naturally evolve when you have set goals you are taking action toward.

I suggest you get a notebook and write down the date at the top of the page and then make a plan for each thing you want to accomplish that day.  Then fill in the blanks.  For me, it goes something like this:

September 15

Reach Outs:
1.
2.
3.
Follow Ups:
1.
2.
3.
New Emails
1.
2.
Facebook Share
1.

That is what I make sure that I do MINIMUM each day to work towards my goals.  If you don't have a plan of action, you will have a more difficult time working towards your goals and focus.  

In the past, I had a very hard time staying focused on what I needed to do each day.  That is because I didn't have a plan and my actions were all over the place.  One day I did this, one day I did that and some days I did NOTHING!  Not a good plan to stay focused on what you want to accomplish! Now that I have a plan of action, I am seeing the results in my business and in my life as a whole.  I'm not as stressed because I know when I've done what I needed to do for the day.  It's a great feeling!

Take action today to great focus in your business and life! :)



XOXO,
Chanin

www.thrivewithchanin.com

No comments