So Tasty Eggless Brownie Recipe

I made these amazing brownies the other day just to test them out...and I was hungry for chocolate! Making brownies without eggs seemed a little weird, since that is all I've been used to, but this recipe was simple and honestly, they taste just like any other tasty brownies I've had that DID include hen periods (aka: eggs).


I would give these brownies a 5 out of 5 stars. That would mean all that me and all 4 of my girls loved these brownies!!


So Tasty Eggless Brownies


Ingredients:

2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
2 cups sugar
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup water
1 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract

Directions:

1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2.  In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.  Pour in water, vegetable oil and vanilla extract.  Mix until well blended.  Pour evenly into a 9x13 baking dish.

3.  Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until top is no longer shiny.  Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.

Enjoy!!!

XOXO,
Chanin 

No comments