Vegan Thanksgiving Food Pics! (ThanksLiving)

As promised, here are pictures from our Vegan ThanksLiving Feast today!  Everything was soooo good!!!  The free ebook we downloaded from Mr. & Mrs. Vegan did not disappoint at all! (see previous post)

Here is what we had today!  

This is my FULL plate!  Man, I was stuffed after eating all this delicious food!

This was our Sensational Salad that we topped with Ginger Dressing.

Wild Rice Pilaf (with Butternut Squash).

Delicious mashed potatoes and Mushroom Gravy!

The Table (of course).

This is our Stuffing, Holiday Roast, Wild Rice Pilaf and Green Bean Casserole.

Green Bean Casserole.

And this is me and my beautiful daughter, Olivia.  She is the one who inspired me to become Vegan.  She is very passionate about it and is taking college classes for Plant-Based Nutrition to get her certification to help other people live healthy lives by eating a plant-based diet.  She is so inspiring and amazing and so knowledgeable.  She spends her spare time reading and learning as much as she can about nutrition and veganism.  She helped me make this entire ThanksLiving Meal for our family of 6.  I'm so proud of her!!

These are my other 3 little Vegans. :)  

I hope that everybody had a great day and ate lots of wonderful food!

xoxo,
Chanin

No comments